Sunday, April 3, 2011

THE NIGHTMARE

Last night was a horrifying night
because a nightmare made me stiff and tight
It was dark and dark all around
and nothing could be found
Then i could make out that i was lost in some forest
As i walked through, to the slowest

The place was lightened by moonlight
my mind said nothing was alright
I was walking all alone
and my mind feared a cyclone.
It was getting darker and darker as every second passed
and there was change in the weather forecast.

Suddenly there was a freaking sound
but i could find nothing in the background
The wind blew quite fast
which made me realize that in a few seconds nothing would last
I started to grew pale and white
as nothing could make me bright

I saw a lady in white,
walking towards me holding a candle light
I had nothing to do but to run
and i started to wait for the sun
I was actually shaken by this nightmare
because i had nothing in me to dare

At last a light from the heavens appeared
i found a way and i disappeared
I was really shocked and frightened by this nightmare
but my mum threw water on me and told me "son nothing is there"


Phew.... Another poem by me
What a nightmare.
i just pray that god doesn't make anyone else go through THE NIGHTMARE

No comments:

Post a Comment