Monday, March 28, 2011

My Lightening Sky

 Last night the moon was dim, because you were lightening up my sky,
All the stars, the angels are just a lie,
because baby you are the only one.
The gusty waves were terribly high,
because this time you are my.
For me love starts and ends with you,
you are my ambition which everyday grew.
So damn far, still always so close,
growning your name, the sun did rose.
As melodious as your voice,
my heart dizzle with no other choice.
spectacular is your memories that I preserve,
not exactly committed but you are reserve.
difficult to wait with passing days,
Boy, I love you in million ways.
you are the definition of perfection for me,
As precious as a pearl from the sea.
A little more hurdles, we have to clear,
Forget the tears, now its the smile we'll wear.
I swear, I have never fallen this way before,
More then these stupid words, I cherish you from my heart's core.
The brightest is the sun that shine,
but uncomparatable to the one that's mine.
Above the waves and below the sky,
Baby no matter what, you're just my.
This poem is not my creation but one of my friends. Annepreet Kukreja

2 comments:

  1. it's jst an ausum post ...
    i lyk it
    & i hpe u'll cont. to do ur bst in future ....
    BEST OF LUCK BROTHER ...:D

    ReplyDelete