Thursday, March 24, 2011

There's always a NEW beginnig !!!!

As my class 12th boards got over a real sigh of relief went through my tiny lungs. .. Not so tiny that you thinking. Yeah yeah i know it always feels good once you end up with sum thing that's been "horrifying" your nights ...
But still there was some thing in my mind and heart telling me that don't worry if boards are not gonna make your future . then there's gonna be a new beginning that will make your future.

As my nights were getting sleepless with the board pressure turning my head into a war field of books one night as i was printing pages of my books into my head. My mum came to me she explained me the true essence of life she explained me that even if you don't score good in these exams still god up there will lead you to place of your destiny and that will turn out to be a new beginning for your life. This one line by my mum got a new beginning for my future . Before these lines, books for me were just a mugging up material i just pushed things into my brain even if i could'nt understand a single world. But after those lines touched my heart gained control over my mind i just started to make myself understand that what my books actually wanted to teach me . And now after my exams are over m quite sure that my exams went  good.

That was one example i was willing to share with the world. Which brought a new phase in my life. Right now i m nothing,,,,,,, earning nothing... But yes with that one instance i just got new belief in myself that i'll be doing something good to the world.

There are many such instances in one's life its just that we don't introspect our self.

If some thing ended up in a bad taste then just think that there's some thing else in this world waiting for you so that you could earn yourself a new beginning . That's the only way you can survive in this world. Don't be afraid to face things....... trust yourself ... believe your mind and heart and things would be simple...




At the end i would just like to say

LIVE FREE STAY HAPPY 
AND 
REMEMBER THERE'S ALWAYS A NEW BEGINNING

No comments:

Post a Comment